Friday, September 16, 2011

Blog Post #1 - What Is Creativity?

Perpetual motion machine。

When i was child , there was usually cut power(electricity) even present day. I remember a special recall.  It was a hot night. My electric fan run and run. Suddenly, everything was stopped. no light , no wind.  At that time, I thought if there ware some wind-driven electricity generations, and then using electric fans blow  electricity generations. Final i got power. How wonderful is it.  that can be my first won creativity.
         However, that is impossible.  It is against the ability conservation theorem. But  people still try to find a way that  is bottomless ability. 
           Now, my knowledge is growing up. I have a new idea about  perpetual motion machine. 

 i do not try yet, first reason is i haven't enough tools. second reson is  that 
   can people really  broken ability conservation theorem?  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment